3 days left
- Contract Type
Travel Agent - A great opportunity has arisen to join this well-known Tour Operator on a temporary basis as a Travel Agent on a 5 month fixed term contract. You will be based in lovely, modern offices in the West End. They are looking for Travel Agents to work within their vibrant environment dealing with both direct clients and travel consultants.
Travel Agent Responsibilities:
- Booking European travel over the telephone and dealing with both travel consultants and the general public
- Providing advice on locations, prices, availability etc
- Making amendments to existing bookings
- General administration within the team
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times
Travel Agent Skills Required:
- Travel industry reservations experience is essential. You MUST have recently worked within a travel agent or travel consultant role to be considered
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- This is a 5 month fixed term contract and you must be available to start ASAP.
- You will be paid an hourly rate of up to £10 per hour DOE
- You will work 5 days a week 37.5hrs over a 7 day period with the chance to earn overtime
- You must have recent travel agent/travel consultant experience to apply
If you have the relevant skills then please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or phone Harri on 020 7397 1297. Quote reference is 46389
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for TRAVEL AGENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly