Business Travel Group Air planner
Business Travel Group Air Planner - An excellent opportunity has arisen within this corporate travel management company, who are looking for an experienced Group Travel Consultant/Business Travel Consultant with a GDS, to be based in the City of London. They will pay up to £18 per hour + benefits for the successful candidate.
Business Travel Group Air Planners Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate and reserve travel requirements using sabre
- Create group and individual reservations and accurately input data
- Negotiate best fares with suppliers as well as flexible terms and conditions
- Responsible for controlling budgeted costs
- Main point of contact for both internal and external clients and suppliers
- Using Sabre
Business Travel Group Air Planners Skills Required:
- Previous group booking experience, ideally within corporate travel or an experienced business travel consultant.
- Working experience with Sabre, other GDS will be considered.
- Excellent Excel experience.
- Articulate and self-motivated.
- Paying up to £18ph
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri 9am to 5.30pm
To apply for the above role please call Harri on 0207 397 1297 quoting or send your cv to Harri@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Travel Group Air planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly