Business Travel Group Air planner
Business Travel Group Air Planner - An excellent opportunity has arisen within this corporate travel management company, who are looking for an experienced Group Travel Consultant/Business Travel Consultant with a GDS, to be based in the City of London. They will pay up to £18 per hour + benefits for the successful candidate.
Business Travel Group Air Planners Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate and reserve travel requirements using sabre
- Create group and individual reservations and accurately input data
- Negotiate best fares with suppliers as well as flexible terms and conditions
- Responsible for controlling budgeted costs
- Main point of contact for both internal and external clients and suppliers
- Using Sabre
Business Travel Group Air Planners Skills Required:
- Previous group booking experience, ideally within corporate travel or an experienced business travel consultant.
- Working experience with Sabre, other GDS will be considered.
- Excellent Excel experience.
- Articulate and self-motivated.
- Paying up to £18ph
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri 9am to 5.30pm
To apply for the above role please call Harri on 0207 397 1297 quoting or send your cv to Harri@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk