Media Services Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager needed for an industry leading, award winning OTA based in West London, in their media sales team. The KAM will be responsible for the development of travel partners and the management of a diverse portfolio of airlines, hotel groups and tourist boards.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for identifying and developing a diverse portfolio of clients from throughout the travel industry. You will need to identify the needs of potential partners in order to design and plan individual advertising campaigns that can grow and develop. Undertake post campaign analysis and campaign management with a focus on ROI.
Key Account Manager Skills Required
* Must have sales experience in the online advertising market
* Knowledge of the travel industry either on or offline
* Have good experience of client relationship management
* Be Proactive and results driven
* In-depth knowledge of online advertising trends and different ad models
* Experience with airline sales support
* Experience of DFP and Salesforce desirable
Key Account Manager Package
A competitive basic salary dependant on experience and excellent benefits and bonus to be discussed on application.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/