Accommodation Sales Manager, Global eTravel, Relocate Beijing
Accommodation Sales Manager, Global eTravel, Relocate to Beijing
Our client is looking for a talented Sales Professional to join their growing team!
- You're an excellent communicator with a strong ability to convince
- You love to think out of the box
- You speak native level English and Chinese
- You're a fast learner who adapts quickly to new technologies
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 7 years' relevant working experience
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
About the Role:
The key objective will be to expand our client's vacation rental supply, and establish and manage agency and property manager relations. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel-vacation rental industry and / or travel industry. As Homes Manager you will be responsible for your assigned market, driving property sign-ups and supporting partnerships.
- Identify, solicit and forge partnerships with home/vacation rental sharing agencies or property managers, to achieve KPI's
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing operation of on-boarding listings
- Assist operations team with project tasks to improve communication and efficiencies between departments and markets
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Manage the Homes team within your market
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
Please send us your CV today and take your next step towards your future!
Apply for Accommodation Sales Manager, Global eTravel, Relocate Beijing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly