Supply Innovations Manager, Global eCommerce, Bangkok
4 days left
- Contract Type
Calling all highly skilled Project Managers - take your career to the next level by joining this global eTravel platform!
To be considered for the role you will need to bring:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Significant operations and project management experience required
- Proven track record in project delivery and team management
- Multinational commercial experience preferred
- E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English & a second language desirable
- Prior experience working in Airlines, Technology or Tourism sector desirable
As Supply Innovations Manager you'll be part of our client's Partner Services Team where the key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies to achieve objectives of the PS Team. You will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role.
- Project Manage new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Lead and mentor team to achieve KPIs
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Services Team department, and inter department work-flows
- Support and optimise the Partner Services Team tools
- Become a specialist in extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), Zendesk and seek ways to optimise performance of team and customers
- Maintain and develop the high level of usage of YCS and API and related management tools
- Provide the team and senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
Please send us your CV today and take your next step towards your future!
*** NB: This role is based in Bangkok and you must be eligible to work there ***
Apply for Supply Innovations Manager, Global eCommerce, Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly