This exciting travel specialist who operate treks, bike rides, mountain climbs, skydives and other itineraries and have been running for many years are currently recruiting for a experienced Marketing Manager based in their offices in North London, up to £32K.
Marketing Manager, Responsibilities:
- Help define the consumer marketing plan; establish the optimal marketing mix; website usability and optimisation; and report marketing results
- Work both at the planning level by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and at the tactical level by helping manage advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems
- Planning and designing web, SEO / SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and website analytics against previous performance, ROI and KPI's
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Build brand awareness, engagement and personality through social media channels together with reputation management.
Marketing Manager, Skills Required:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in marketing or marketing communications; of which at least 2 years in digital marketing
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept and design through to execution and analytics
- Excel in researching target audiences and creating data driven marketing campaigns
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display marketing
- Paying £30K - £32K
- Based North London
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this Marketing Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG46410
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk