ACCOUNT AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - HOMEBASED
This leading provider of student group tours is recruiting for an Account and Business Development Manager to increase current and new business with Universities and colleges covering London and South East. Homebased, paying up to £35K + up to £8K comm.
Account and Business Development Manager, Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of sales and relationships of clients based within London and South East.
- Effectively developing and maintaining preferred supplier or sole supplier status with existing clients, developing accounts with potential and new clients.
- Represent the company at new customer account meetings, tenders, presentations and industry events and exhibitions where required.
- Understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales.
Account and Business Development Manager, Skills Required:
- Experience in sales both telephone and face to face
- Experience of new business development and lead generation
- Experience of delivering successful customer presentations
- Account Management experience
- Background in travel or education preferred but not essential.
- Homebased - Covering London and South East
- Paying up to £35K plus up to £8K comm
- Company car, phone and laptop provided
To apply for this Account and Business Development Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG46413
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk