Head of Supply and Supplier Relations
As a start-up business, are client is seeking an ambitious, bright, dynamic, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, high-spirited Head of Supply to join their team in London. Reporting directly to the Directors, the Head of Supply will be a true team player who can lead by example and can demonstrate proven leadership skills. They will be responsible for and have a proven track record of strategic expansion of supplier base at a global scale at the same time maintain existing supplier relations at the highest level.
As the Head of Supply Relations you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- As a Head of Supply, you will support our founders at internal and external representation and leadership matters. This includes strategy, ops, speaking and presentation preps, network building and team/office related initiatives
- Support the strategy planning process to further evolve a holistic business growth and expansion strategy including supplier partnerships, evolution of inventory, supplier community and business development
- Rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is necessary; founder/owner mentality
- Defining how the supply chain will develop, develop success metrics and setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Regularly check how the market dynamics and evolvement of our supplier community and their offerings affect our positioning
- Forecast expected and report actual market
- Collaborate with international suppliers and other stakeholders to share and develop knowledge
- Drive for supply progress by applying accurate project management skills anticipating internal and external dynamics as well as continuously sharpen and adapt focus
- Forming strong teams at every level, will and able to deliver fast
- Highly reliable milestone management
Head of Supply Relations Skill attributes:
- Proven background in handling supplier relations at the highest level with the ability to handle numerous suppliers at a time ideally, tied to supplier management responsibility
- Strong strategy conceptual skills with the articulate ability to identify and lay out priorities
- Strong analytical, logical skills with strong experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Must be able to work proactively and result driven
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, graphing and general advanced functions
- Experience with languages. Must be able to lead multi-cultural and diverse team
- Must have the ability and can thrive in a fast-paced start up environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks, establish protocols and provide escalation management and balancing the business needs versus technical or operational constraints
- Passion for travel and technology and desire to participate in building a truly exceptional brand identify
To apply for this Head Of Supply Relations Job, please contact Elena Ktori / Apply ASAP .
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk