Sales Assistant Manager
Broadway Travel are an experienced on-line travel agency who have been successfully providing great holidays since 1948.
At Broadway Travel we are committed to providing customers with a superb service from their initial enquiry right through our booking process to receiving their travel documents.
We are looking for an experienced new member to join our growing Travel Sales Department. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful expanding Company.
Location: Frimley, Surrey
Employment Type: Permanent - Full time
Hours: Monday to Sunday; Rota basis – Full time hours with 1 hour paid lunch.
Salary: Competitive salary
Holiday: 20 days per year, plus statutory holidays rising to 25 days per year, plus statutory holidays after 5 full years of employment.
Responsible for assisting with driving the profitable sales growth of the Frimley Call Centre and ensuring all KPI’s are achieved.
- Assisting with significantly increasing sales revenue, whilst achieving all KPIs
- Provide management and support to the sales teams, whilst maintaining focus on the Company’s strategic goals
- Assisting with establishing and defining monthly and annual performance goals for the sales teams and monitor performance on a continual basis
- Provide coaching, guidance, support and conduct employee one to ones, reviews and other performance management processes to assist employees to reach their full potential
- Assisting with the development and overseeing the continuous improvement of sales processes to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided at all times
- Identify new sales opportunities and work closely with the product and marketing teams on developing new products and services for our clients
- Ensure there is always excellent departmental and cross departmental communication and teamwork to deliver best practices for the whole business
- Representing the Company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Attending managers meetings, conferences and any other relevant meetings
- To be involved with any other ad-hoc projects as may be required from time to time
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Essential knowledge and experience of the travel industry with a good understanding of both package and dynamic package holiday sales
- Proven record of people management with the ability to lead, manage and develop a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to create and maintain a positive, enthusiastic working environment in order to drive and maximise sales opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management expertise in order to deliver best practices for the whole business
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret staff productivity reports
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills, at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast paced target orientated environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skill with strong attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel
- A passion for results and genuine desire to achieve, both personally and as part of a successful team
To apply for this role, please attach a CV and covering letter along with your salary expectations.