Customer Relations Executive
Are you good with people?
Operations Executive/Client Feedback
Working as part of a small team, you will be expected to continue to provide the same level of service to our Staff, Partners and Clients, ensuring that all complaints are logged in our Customer Relations database efficiently. You will be responsible for ensuring all complaint responses are received in a timely manner or chased with the relevant suppliers keeping the customer updated at all times
Operations Executive/Client Feedback Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Initially you will be expected to:
- Log new complaints on to the database and prepare the files for the team
- Action all complaint reminders from the database each day.
- Update clients computerised records
- Correspond by telephone, email or letter writing with both customers and suppliers in relation to complaints
- Respond to telephone queries
- Maintain filing system
- Other reasonable duties as directed by the Customer Relations Manager
In time you will be expected to own and be responsible for your own complaints ensuring an acceptable resolution for all parties involved.
Operations Executive/Client Feedback Summary of Qualifications for the Role:
- The role will develop as experience is gained and therefore it is essential that the person applying is able to offer patience and a desire to help and solve any issues that are presented and take pride in doing the job well
- Be able to identify how errors have occurred or areas that have led to complaint and work to resolve such issues thus preventing similar issues arising in the future
- Customer service experience
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Ability to letter write, creating own letters on Microsoft word
- Experience of communicating with customers on the telephone
- Must be a good organiser and be able to cope with the demands of a busy department
- Needs to be able to deal with customers who have complaints in a proactive and sympathetic manner
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk