Luxury Beaches Travel Specialist
A very exciting Bespoke Travel Consultant role has arisen with a luxury and award winning tour operator that offer worldwide elite travel to the discerning clientele. They take pride in being well established in the travel market and offer clients a fresh and flexible approach to travel design.
This inspiring tour operator has built on the knowledge, skills and passion of the people who work for them. Are you incredibly passionate about travel and are intent on offering customers the best possible service? Are you looking for a healthy salary, rewarding commission, trips to abroad and career progression? This is the role for you.
- Working within a team of friendly travel consultants, this role is for someone with experience in creating tailor-made holidays and travelled throughout SE Asia, USA, South America, Africa, Indian Ocean and/or the Caribbean
- The Beaches Travel Specialist shall be dealing with the discerning clientele, offering expert advice and creating tailor-made bookings from the initial enquiry through to departure stage, building a professional rapport with them.
What we are looking for:
- The successful Beaches Travel Specialist must have previous experience of tour operating and possess excellent worldwide destination knowledge
- You must be an enthusiastic travel professional with polite telephone manner along with excellent attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills.
- Have travelled minimum of two continents.
- Generous basic salary
- Excellent uncapped monthly commission
- Career progression
- Ongoing training (including CRS training)
- FAM Trips
- Childcare vouchers
- Social events
- Travel perks
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations
- On-going training
- Birthday off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Free insurance
- Free organic snacks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking, well respected and dynamic luxury tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a tour operator or travel retail background who have travelled to a minimum of two continents extensively will be considered for this role. Please include a travel profile outlining all the destinations you have travelled to with your application.
To apply click APPLY NOW