Product Manager - South East Asia
Reputable and highly successful Tour Operator is seeking a Product Manager with extensive experience of the SE Asia territory. This product role will be responsible for developing and expanding our client’s luxury brand for their SE Asia programme, focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development.
The SE Asia Role & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Product Director, the product manager will possess strong commercial, negotiation and pricing skills gained within SE Asia market place
- Develop our clients existing brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within SE Asia territory
- Working with key suppliers and contracting new opportunities with exclusive 5 star hotels and other travel related services
- Accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available, ensuring that this luxury tour operator’s targets are always delivered with exceptional results
- Identify market trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand for our client’s SE Asia product range
- General product management & growth including the monitoring of SE Asia sales and competitor analysis
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from SE Asia suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial managers
- Identify and pursue new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility, along with possessing the confidence to communicate and present your company at all levels of business
Now Let’s Talk About you:
- The successful Product Manager with need to have outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills, which will have been gained within a tour operator covering SE Asia territory
- SE Asia experience is essential and the applicant will have successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services directly with Far East suppliers for a minimum of 3 years
- Must be proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Must be available to travel to assigned destination/territory when necessary
This excellent opportunity comes with a competitive salary package of £32,000 - £35,000 BOE, plus bonus and benefits.
If you are an experienced SE Asia Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.