Senior Web Designer - Kent
Senior Web Designer - Tunbridge Wells - Competitive Salary plus Benefits!
Senior Web designer required for the one of the UK's leading corporate travel management companies. The offices are extremely spacious and modern with small and friendly teams. There are great incentives including one to one training, career progression and social events. The company are looking for a senior web designer who had previous experience in a similar role. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Senior Web Designer - Features
- You will be creating eye catch and user friendly website designs
- You will actively develop leading design concepts across all company brands
- You will be creating strong and responsive designs for multiple devices
- Utilising latest trends to design and style company website to improve consumer interaction
Senior Web designer - Skills Required
- Ideally you will have worked in a similar role of have previous experience in web design
- You must be highly motivated, flexible and organised
- You must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- You must have excellent HTML and CSS Skills
Senior Web Designer - Additional Information
- This is a full time, permanent position ( Monday to Friday)
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk