Business Development Manager
We’re recruiting for a brand new Business Development Manager role with a well-established Travel company in the West Midlands. This newly-created role involves generating sales leads and building and developing both new and existing relationships within the Travel industry, focusing on key distribution areas and defined sectors. The position offers a fantastic opportunity for Travel industry professionals with new Business Development experience and would suit either an experienced Business Development Manager, a Business Development or Account Executive looking for the next step, or perhaps you’re a Sales Manager in the hospitality sector looking to move into the sought-after travel industry. For the successful candidate, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £26k plus excellent benefits so if you’re interested and want to find out more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Generating new sales leads and distribution channels
- esearching new markets, developing key sectors
- Developing new and existing client relationships
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Delivering monthly market activity reports
- Attending client meetings and industry events and exhibitions
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Business Development experience, ideally within the travel industry
- Ability to communicate well and negotiate at all levels
- Strong relationship-building skills and a confident, professional manner
- A proactive approach and good commercial acumen
- Experience of working towards targets
- Ideally previous experience with Salesforce or another CRM
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.