Travel Sales Executive (Concierge Team )
New Frontiers is currently recruiting for the role of Travel Concierge Sales Executive. The role will be to assist all existing customers with their holiday/cruise bookings, whilst maximizing all sales opportunities and providing an excellent standard of customer service always
- To focus on maximising all sales opportunities through customer interaction and following up all quotes to secure sales of ancillary products and upgrades (cabin upgrades, flight upgrades, airport hotel, airport lounge, car parking, car hire, transfers, holiday insurance, attraction tickets and excursions etc.)
- Actively contact existing customers by email and outbound calls
- Answer inbound calls in professional manner
- Respond to email/online enquires in a personal but professional and timely manner
- Contribute to team profit through achieving individual sales targets
- To complete daily tasks set by line manager
- Travel Experience in either a sales or customer service environment
- Proven Sales Experience working towards targets
- Exceptional customer services skills with experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent self-motivational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills along with an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent listening and empathetic skills with the ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility in approach to working tasks and business needs, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g. Word, Outlook
- Ability to work across all levels and functions of the department
- Resilience to deal with complex queries in a fast-paced environment
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have a hardworking attitude.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- To treat all employees, customer and suppliers with dignity and respect.
· This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all.
For a fully confidential discussion on these positions, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.