Travel Sales Support Agent
New Frontiers is currently recruiting for the role of Travel Administrator/Sales support. The role will be to assist customer’s telephone enquiries whilst maximizing all sales opportunities and providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- To focus on maximising all sales opportunities through customer interaction and following up all quotes to secure sales of ancillary products and upgrades (cabin upgrades, gratuities, airport hotel, airport lounge, car parking, additional luggage, pre-booked or upgraded seats, sports equipment, car hire, transfers, insurance, excursions and tours etc.)
- Contribute to team profit through achieving individual set targets
- To take client payments (both part and full balances) and process correctly on system
- Ensure notes are put on all bookings detailing any quotes or conversations with clients or suppliers
- To complete daily tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Exceptional customer services skills with experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent self-motivational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills along with an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent listening and empathetic skills with the ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility in approach to working tasks and business needs, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g. Word, Outlook
- Ability to work across all levels and functions of the department
- Resilience to deal with complex queries in a fast-paced environment
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have a hardworking attitude.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- To treat all employees, customer and suppliers with dignity and respect.
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all.
For a fully confidential discussion on thesepositions,please emailyour full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Travel Sales Support Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly