Retail Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent
Our client, an independent travel agency, is seeking an experienced Retail Travel Consultant / Agent to join their small team. The role is to book a wide range of travel arrangements including, luxury, tailormade, cruise, ski and beach.
Please note, our client will be receiving all applications and will contact suitable applicants directly.
As a Retail Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of worldwide travel
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Processing all reservations efficiently
- Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
Retail Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent Skills & Requirements:
- Recent experience within a retail travel agency
- Proven track record of consistent sales
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven experience of working in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
Retail Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent remuneration:
- Salary from £14000 to £20000 (Including commission) dep on experience
- Various benefits
For a fully confidential Application on this Retail Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.