Reservations Assistant Team Manager
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and highly niche Business Travel Company based in central London, as a Reservations Assistant Team Manager. This exciting and challenging role will see the successful candidate assisting with the management and development a team of experienced Business Travel Consultants, ensuring that agreed SLAs are adhered to and the delivery of high service levels is maintained at all times. Previous experience in a managerial capacity is preferred for the role, however, our client is willing to consider an ambitious and experienced Business Travel or GDS proficient Reservations Consultant, able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and ready for the next step on the career ladder. In return, they can offer a highly competitive package inc. bonus, excellent benefits and lots of scope for career progression, so please contact us today to find out more about this fantastic opportunity and a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Reservations Assistant Team Manager:
- Proactive and constructive approach to assist with the smooth running of the team
- Liaise with the Team Manager to identify gaps to improve performance
- Provide coaching for all new team members, providing feedback to Team Manager on performance as required
- Manage assigned clients as a dedicated booker and maintain high level of customer service at all times
- Build relationships with clients and share knowledge by attending client meetings and lunches
- Encourage best practice by sharing understanding of airline contracts, and share information that may help others
- Offer all applicable options when handling quotes and advise fare comparison notes as part of Service Level Agreement
Skills required for the role:
- Previous supervisory/managerial experience gained within the business or leisure travel sector
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Ability to identify training needs and provide recommendations
- Fully proficient on a GDS - essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and customer focused approach with a genuine desire to deliver first class service
- Committed and driven to achieve company goals
If you’re interested in this fantastic Reservations Assistant Team Manager opportunity and would like to know more, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.