Business Travel Consultant
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Business Travel Consultant to work in the Sports Team for a well-established Business Travel company, located in Manchester.
As well as the necessary experience, candidates should also possess an interest in sports.
A respected travel management company, their people are the foundations in which their fantastic reputation has been built upon.
Business Travel Consultant key responsibilities:
- Booking all means of travel for the client using the Galileo GDS
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Working to client travel policies and adhering to them
Business Travel Consultant key skills:
- Previous experience working within Business Travel
- Experience and full working knowledge of published fares
- Fully conversant on a GDS system - Galileo
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- Competitive salary based on applicant
- Travel concessions / discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Monday to Friday working hours
This is an opportunity to join a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a fantastic salary.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible or call Paul in the business travel team for a quick chat.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Business Travel Consultant, Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.