Travel Studio Implementation Coordinator
New Frontiers are currently recruiting for a Travel Studio Implementation Coordinator. The successful applicant will work within the Business Solutions Team to ensure that one best way implementation and rollout of Travel Studio in the environment.
- Liaise with users on a Global platform
- Create Business requirements documents for the Travel Studio Integration
- Work with Developments and enhancements of new functionality
- Compile documentation for bug, enhancements and report.
- Manage the weekly tickets logged within the business and with the supplier.
- Develop and manage Implementation and One Best Way Systems Audit
- Facilitate Training one on one or a group training
- Develop Travel Studio manuals and training manuals
- Develop new user’s manual for new version.
- Project Manage rollout of Travel Studio enhancements within the business
- Assist in supporting in-house teams during application development, testing, implementation as required.
- Assist with analysis work and testing.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Able to develop training content and facilitate training sessions in an inspiring and educational manner.
- Attention to detail essential for planning, testing and trouble shooting. A natural ability to identify markers of future problems/risks.
- Knowledge of a variety of methods and solutions to actively help, support and train users as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To be able to multi task and coordinate several responsibilities concurrently and competently
- Effective communication with all departments
Skills and experience:
- Manage day-to-day activities of Travel studio.
- Excellent communicator who presents ideas & concepts logically and clearly.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- High attention to detail and ability to resolve issues independently.
- Proactive, receptive to innovative ideas and adaptable to change.
- Critical and analytical thinker who can quickly and systematically analyse the root cause of problems before taking corrective action
- Ability to work effectively in a team and autonomously
- Microsoft office experience