Travel Sales Executive
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in sales, and a passion for and knowledge of the regions we cover.
Our Country Specialists cover a range of destinations, at present, New Frontiers are recruiting for the following destinations on behalf of our client:
- Indian Subcontinent
- Hidden Beaches (focus on South East Asia, Mauritius, The Maldives and the Caribbean)
- Using their destination knowledge, our Country Specialists sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries for our discerning clients.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent,
- The successful candidate will have previous sales experience.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount.
The starting basic salary for our Country Sales Specialists in our London office is £24,000 per annum plus commission (Guaranteed 1st year minimum earning of £28,500). As the commission structure is uncapped, top earners can reach a salary of £65,000+. In addition to this, we offer a generous allowance for those looking to relocate.
- The creation and conversion to sale of high quality tailor-made itineraries for current and future Company Clients to your region. You are ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries.
- To make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry' received, balancing your time appropriately to maximise revenue and profit.
- To ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- To achieve levels of client service at all stages of the process to engender repeat business.
- Interacting with our clients mostly over the telephone - with some face to face meetings either in the office or at PR events.
- Keeping in touch with product developments in your region, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
- Demonstrating a total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
- Knowledge/experience of countries or region of speciality.
- Previous sales experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Customer service & selling skills.
- Results orientated.
- Strong organisation & time management skills.
- A driving licence is required for some familiarisation trips (including North America, USA and Australia)