Groups Hotel Negotiator & Contractor - Spanish & Italian Speaker
A unique opportunity to join a highly passionate, energetic team of go getters and to work for a specialist travel wholesaler that has an unrivalled reputation in the travel Industry. The Hotel Contractor & Negotiator applicant must have groups experience and have the ability to communicate at all levels in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment. The applicant must also possess a unique blend of commercial savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Department: Contracting and Hotel Reservations Department
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Receiving hotel requests from sales departments
- Contacting suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone
- Negotiating the best possible rates and conditions
- Focusing in maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers
- Researching suppliers including the utilisation of non-contracted suppliers wherever appropriate
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations
- Dealing with inbound telephone, fax and email enquirers and liaising with Sales, Operations and Accounts departments
Now Let’s Talk About you:
- Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Experienced Spanish & Italian speaking groups contractor/negotiator from a travel wholesaler/inbound tour operator background
- Good team player with stamina and persistence
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems - especially at the last minute
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritise tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
- A ‘can-do’ approach
- Develop short term action plans
- Negotiate rates and create excellent relationships with hotels
- Create and maintain positive, professional working environments in all hotels
- Make sales calls to our client’s top ten accounts at least once each year and targeted accounts at each hotel quarterly
The salary is paying £20,000 - £23,000 per annum, plus career progression will be available in short terms for the right candidate.
If you are an experienced contractor with skills, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we'd love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.