Supply Innovation Manager - Global eCom, Relocate Bangkok
Supply Innovation Manager - Knowledge & Process, Global eCom - Relocate to Bangkok
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Supply Innovation Manager to improve operational efficiencies and achieve the objectives of the Partner Services Team.
- You are a first rate problem solver
- You're a naturally gifted trainer of others
- You also have excellent presentation skills
- You're extremely motivated leader
- You will have at least 3+ years operations or project management experience
- You'll also bring solid experience in Training, Knowledge Management and Process & Procedure Improvements
- You have a proven track record in project delivery and team management
- You must hold a Bachelor or equivalent degree
- You possess E-commerce or travel industry experience
About the role:
You will be tasked with achieving operational efficiencies and revenue increases through the development and deployment of systems, tools and work-flows. You'll also manage the requirements, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, tools and work-flows. Identify Knowledge Gaps in Training Materials / Content and work on improvements.
- Project Manage new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Develop training materials for external and internal users
- Knowledge Management for Internal and External users
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Services Team department, and inter department work-flows
- Support and optimise our client's Partner Services tools
- Become a specialist in the extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), and seek ways to optimise performance of team and customers
- Maintain and develop the high level of usage of YCS and API and related management tools
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
Please send us your CV today and take your next step towards your future!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Please note this role open to local and international applications. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
Apply for Supply Innovation Manager - Global eCom, Relocate Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly