European Travel Consultant
Our client a leading luxury tour operator within their market are now recruiting for their team in North London a European and Worldwide Travel Consultant to help and support clients both over the phone and confidence face to face.
As Travel Reservation Agent you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Researching charter and scheduled flights to give as many alternatives as possible.
- Proactively offering “extras” i.e. car hire, insurance, parking and other travel services.
- Completing bookings accurately.
- Dealing with member queries and amendments to bookings.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Travel Reservation Agent Skills & Requirements:
- Developed sales and customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- First class influencing skills.
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proven sales and/or call centre experience in retail travel or a tour operator
For a fully confidential Application on this Travel Reservation Agent Job, please apply now Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.