Travel Support and Administration Executive
A fantastic opportunity for our luxury tour operator client seeking to recruit a Sales Support / Administration executive to help and support the sales team
As an Administration Assistant / sales support you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Assisting the sales staff with special requests and after sales requests – this includes (but not limited to) making amendments, seating requests, making restaurant reservations, booking transfers and arranging car hire.
- Writing confirmation letters, invoices and itineraries and dispatching relevant documents.
- Liaising with customers to collect payments in line with balance due date.
- Checking customer files, reconfirming travel arrangements and ensuring all suppliers are paid in advance of customer departure.
- Responsible for collating and dispatching travel documents.
- Assisting sales staff in ensuring feedback reports are sent out to all clients in line with company policy.
Administration Assistant Skill attributes:
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Friendly, confident & well presented
- Professional telephone manner
- Travel Industry knowledge required – Operations, Administration OR Sales Support
- Ability to work on own initiative
For a fully confidential Application on this Sales Administration / Support Administration Assistant Job, please apply ASAP
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.