Travel Accounts Supervisor - Tour Operator - East Grinstead £30-32k D.O.E
This well known Tour Operator in West Sussex is one of the UK's fastest growing Travel Companies, selling a diverse range of holidays throughout the world. They are looking for a Travel Accounts Supervisor who has experience of working for a Tour Operator, to join their finance team.
Travel Accounts Supervisor responsibilties:
- Supervision of team of 3
- Authorisation and timely payment of all Overhead invoices
- Authorisation and timely payment of all Supplier invoices. This compant contract with hotels and airlines worldwide so there are a high volume of multicurrency invoices to be paid.
- Querying and resolving invoice discrepancies with internal departments and external suppliers
- Raising of invoices to their Suppliers and Customers
- Bank and cash reconciliations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Allocation and reconciliation of Customer Receipts and processing refunds
- Credit card reconciliations and allocations
- Balance sheet reconciliations, allocation of prepayments and accruals
- Key point of contact for accounts queries both internally and externally
Travel Accounts Supervisor - skills:
- Hands on supervisor experience, able to motivate a small but busy team.
- Experience in processing a high volume of transactions
- Highly organised and methodical
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a high level of proactivity
- Travel industry experience essential
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk