Offline Marketing Executive
Job title: Offline Marketing Executive
Responsible to: Head of Marketing
Department: Marketing (offline)
Locations: Rowan Court, Wimbledon Village
Job Reference Number: ME1
The purpose of the role is to work on B2C marketing campaigns from identification to successful implementation, bringing innovative marketing solutions in support of the annual marketing plan and sales objectives.
- Working as part of the marketing team to develop and produce B2C direct marketing campaigns.
- Creating and executing innovative and effective advertising across offline channels.
- Managing and executing all aspects of a high frequency, high volume direct marketing plan.
- Developing highly design-led marketing materials in consultation with other members of the team.
- Working with external suppliers and consultants on direct marketing campaigns and other services.
- Supporting PR and media liaison opportunities.
- Use analytics to evaluate success, reporting on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Maintaining a clear understanding of customer needs and the competitive environment to devise appropriate propositions.
- Fulfilment - paper sourcing, budget management
Reporting and Responsibilities
- This role is managed by the Marketing Manager on a daily basis.
- This role has no direct reports.
Role of Department
- The Offline Marketing Team is responsible for developing and implementing all offline marketing and media campaigns to existing and new audiences to drive customer sales.
Key Result Areas
- Shared responsibility for achieving annual direct marketing campaign objectives.
- MS Office to Intermediate Level
Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Refers to Marketing Manager for decisions on any non-routine tasks.
- Analytical and proactive approach to solving problems within own sphere of influence
Communications and Relationships
- The main internal contacts are within the Offline and Digital Marketing teams, Customer services, Operations and Sales team.
- The external contacts are with advertising agencies and media companies, along with product suppliers
Income and Expenditure
- No income generation responsibility, however all marketing campaigns need to drive sales to meet annual passenger targets.
- Ensure marketing initiatives meet a standard cost criterion.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Direct Marketing role
- Direct Marketing background with responsibility for producing direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of writing copy
- Experience of producing high quality direct mail for a large or growing high quality company is desirable
- Experience of working with and briefing design agencies
- Experience of proof reading and editing
- Experience of managing results-driven direct marketing campaigns, from planning to implementation.
- Understanding of acquisition and retention of customers.
- Experience of working across media platforms; press, direct mail and TV
- Good understanding of TV is an advantage
- Experience of managing print and production suppliers
- Travel or retail background is desirable and advantageous
- Budget management
- Experience of customer journey
- Experience of loyalty programmes
- Proficient in understanding and analysing relevant response data, and reporting back information.
- Good proof reading skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for design.
- Good communicator, negotiator and influencer at all levels
- Capable of working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Strong team player who is flexible and adaptable
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously and also able to take direction and feedback constructively.
- Willingness to attend PR and marketing events with occasional overnight stays.
- Ability to work in accordance with Viking’s Values
Apply for Offline Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly