Incoming Group Sales Specialist
- Manage your own portfolio of key accounts, ensuring all client requests are responded to effectively and making sure enquiries, quotations and bookings are administrated in line with company procedures.
- Work with the Tours General Manager and Director to achieve customer and company targets and KPIs.
- Liaise closely with lecturers and other clients to tailor an educational travel package to meet client needs, carrying out research as necessary.
- Deal with clients via telephone, email and letter promptly and professionally.
- Calculate and provide accurate quotations, ensuring that documentation is sent promptly
- Work closely with suppliers and the Operations Department regarding; transport, accommodation, and visits to ensure programmes run smoothly.
- Ensure accurate data capture and entry into our database and administration system.
- Undergo training as necessary to maintain product knowledge and comply with Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Gain a full understanding of the other roles, responsibilities and duties within all departments relevant to student tours.
- Actively participate in the weekly quality control meetings and other departmental meetings.
- Make familiarisation visits in the UK and abroad as directed.
- Manage the out of hour’s phone service on a rota basis.
For a fully confidential discussion on thesepositions,please emailyour full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.