Group Operations Executive - Inbound MARKET
New Frontiers are supporting our client – expanding Travel Wholesale who are looking to recruit a Groups operations Executive for the Inbound Market.
As a Group Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered and done in a timely manner
- Meticulous planning of itineraries for successful operation of group tours
- Prepare final sale costs and itineraries to be presented in a professional manner
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service;
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimise business growth and customer satisfaction;
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications
- Request & negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.) when necessary
- Day to day contact with clients
- Keep up to date with products and research new sights, venues and attractions
Group Operations Executive skills & Requirements:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Experience in the travel industry dealing with GROUPS INBOUND
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (World / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Problem-solving skills
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
For a fully confidential Application on this Group Opertioans Executive job, please contact Elena.
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.