Head of Contacts Ground Services
Our client is now looking to recruit an experienced Head of Buying / Head of Contracts for Worldwide ground services, this role can be based in London and reporting directly to the CEO.
As a head of Contracts you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
Main duties of the job will involve:
- Negotiation of price, volume and product quality in line with agreed targets.
- Development of current supplier relationships
- Act as the main point of contact for and liaise between the suppliers and the Company.
- Cost forecasting.
- Proactively manage quality as well as monitor and action quality feedback as appropriate.
- Invoice & payment control.
- Regular reporting on above objectives to Senior Management through regular analysis of KPIs.
- Creating awareness of market trends & ongoing involvement in product development.
- Supporting the overseas operations teams during the summer season as well as the winter planning phase.
- Liaison with internal customers including marketing, commercial and logistics to ensure that the product is brought to market at the right time and to the right standard.
- Validating product information to ensure product is promoted correctly.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the Commercial Director.
Head Of Contracts skills & Requirements:
- Commercial awareness.
- The ideal candidate will have a good organisational, administration and process management skills and be able to communicate at all levels.
- Previous/current supplier relationship management is required from the TRAVEL sector ONLY
- Enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude who is self-motivated and can work autonomously as well as part of the team.
For a fully confidential Application on this Head of Contracts Ground Services job, please contact Emily and apply to the vacancy ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.