French Marketing Executive - Travel Industry - Maternity Contract
French Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover)
£24,000 + Benefits
My client is a leading luxury tour operator specialising at the top end of the travel industry.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a French Speaking Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover) to join their team.
Working within a friendly and dedicated multi-disciplined marketing team, you will be working across both online and offline channels, becoming a brand champion for the French market.
French Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- The co-ordination and implementation of the French advertising plans covering Bridal and Trade publications, as well as online plans and joint-marketing with French Tour Operators and Travel Agents
- Working with web team to manage the update of the French website(s), to ensure all content is correct and in the local tone of voice. Providing translations, proofing and content as required
- Assist the Online Marketing Manager and PPC agencies with translation requirements as required
- Assist the Online Marketing Manager and SEO agencies with translation requirements as required
- Manage the French Social Media channels (paid and organic), creating and posting engaging content for the local market(s), as well as social reporting
- Work with internal design teams to create and produce French brochures, direct mail and bespoke collateral etc.
- The translation of key marketing collateral from English to French, ensuring consistency, accuracy and tone of voice
- Check all copy that is produced by third party French operators, to ensure information is accurate and in line with the brand guidelines. This covers all marketing collateral including consumer and trade communications, as well as tour operator brochures and other ad hoc advertising
French Marketing Executive Experience & Skills Required:
- English and French fluency - spoken and written
- · Translation experience
- · Copy writing experience
- · At least 1 years’ experience of working in a marketing role preferably within the travel industry.
- · Digital marketing experience preferred but not essential
- · Ability of working under pressure
- · Proactive and “can-do” attitude
French Marketing Executive Salary and Benefits:
- · Base Salary to £24,000
- · 23 Days Holidays
- · Benefits
To apply for the French Marketing Executive, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.