Travel Consultant - Indian Ocean, Middle East & Far East
2 days left
- Contract Type
Want to work for a tailor-made company that focuses on luxury and promises high earning potential, rapid career progression and international travel educationals? If this ticks the boxes then apply now! There are two main reasons why our client is such a success. First, their luxury products are outstanding and second, it’s also thanks to their exceptional team of bespoke travel consultants who go that extra mile to craft the perfect holiday, it’s what our award winning client is known and recognised for. You’ll love this luxury travel opportunity, especially if you’re a natural service lead individual who loves being rewarded for the sales achieved and has a real passion in life for everything that is 5 star and above.
The Role & Experience:
This luxury tour operator combines breadth and depth of experience with impeccable connections to create inspirational holidays to worldwide destinations such as the Caribbean, Hawaii, USA, the Indian Ocean Islands, the Middle East & the Far East, delivering it all with passion, style and integrity.
- Planning and creating luxury tailor-made itineraries to the Indian Ocean Islands, the Middle East and the Far East
- Will have the ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- You will use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Will maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- Provide professional written communication when dealing with e-mail enquiries or confirmations
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
Let’s Talk About You:
- 2+ years’ experience of arranging tailor-made holidays and selling up market travel products to destinations such as the Indian Ocean Islands, the Middle East and the Far East
- Possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Must be keen to focus on bespoke travel, high-end travel, tailor-making worldwide itineraries to the Indian Ocean, M East & F East
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Experience of using one of the top 4 GDS’s
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including tours, room upgrades, car hire, insurance and airport parking
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Will be sales-motivated and keen to earn commission
Our client will offer the successful candidates a truly rewarding role along with a fantastic salary package, where the basic salary is up to £26,000 per annum, plus an excellent commission structure OTE £65k, that comes with it, not forgetting the opportunity to travel to many of their exotic destinations.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Travel Consultant - Indian Ocean, Middle East & Far East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly