Senior Systems & Web Developer
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Senior Systems & Web Developer role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Senior Systems & Web Developer:
- Researching, evaluating, designing and writing new software, programs & websites
- Writing and testing code, testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing and integrating existing programs, supporting and maintaining systems
- Creating technical specifications, test plans and writing operational documentation & manuals
- Consulting clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems
- Managing new client technical projects
- Investigating new technologies
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a systems, web or app developer
- The ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- A meticulous and organised approach to work
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python, Microsoft SharePoint, WordPress, Server Management, css, xml, apache, Linux and/or Amazon Web Services would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Systems & Web Developer role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Senior Systems & Web Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly