We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to join a global Travel Management Company, based out of their London or Manchester office. Reporting to the Group Head of IT working within a team across multiple sites, this role encompasses all of the requirements of maintaining, supporting and developing our client's internal/external applications. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a balance between a supportive role by responding to customer requests within SLA, and a proactive role by ensuring our client maintains a competitive advantage in the market. On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £50k plus a wide range of flexible benefits which can be tailored to your specific needs. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role,or apply online.
Role of .Net Developer:
- Provide, maintain and develop internal applications
- Consult with non-IT staff to determine opportunities for the IT dept to develop and improve organisations systems through application development
- Develop additional applications (C#) in support of business activities to support growth and enhance productivity/service offerings/competitive advantage
- Support and develop a C# WebAPI driven web service that is utilized by a number of internal systems
Skills required for the role:
- Professional, calm and mature in your approach to your responsibilities.
- Ambitious and possess the determination to excel
- An excellent communicator with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Detail orientated with strong organisational and analytic skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Positive, confident and resilient personality with “can do” attitude
- C# (minimum 2 years)
- LINQ/Lambda expressions
- Unit Testing (NUnit/MSTest)
- Dependency Injection (Ninject)
- Entity Framework
- Travel Industry experience
- WPF (minimum 1 year)
- Web Services creation and consumption
- MS SQL
If you’re interested in learning more about this .Net Developer opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.