Online Partnerships Manager - 12 Month FTC - Home Working
Online Partnerships Development Manager. 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. South East based with remote working possibility. An excellent opportunity to join an award winning and industry leading travel ancillaries company based in the South East of England, responsible for managing and developing their online partners to drive bookings.
Online Partnership Development Manager Responsibilities
We are seeking a data driven and tech savvy account manager who will be responsible for managing high value and business critical online travel partnerships to deliver the overall budget for these accounts. You will be responsible for driving sales and booking with existing accounts and will need a track record of managing white label products and API integrations.
Online Partnership Development Manager Skills Required
- Strong partnerships or account management experience within an online domain with an understanding of white label/API technologies
- Travel industry experience highly desirable but other sector experience will also be considered
- Data driven with the ability to analyse and interpret information which can be translated into action plans
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
Online Partnership Development Manager Package
A basic salary of £40-45k + benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for Online Partnerships Manager - 12 Month FTC - Home Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly