VISA Opertaions Executive
A well known tour operator is now offering this exciting opportunity for a VISA Operations Executive to join their team based in Central London. The main part of your role will be to process all passport and visa forms received on a daily basis for clients traveling to our worldwide destinations. You will be responsible for checking all visa application forms for accuracy and printing off documents to support the individual visa applications. This role is vital to the business and requires someone who has great attention to detail and has the ability to work calmly under pressure during busy periods. As an operations executive you will be also responsible for other parts of them operations team which you will be trained on in due course.
As VISA Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Process all passport and visa forms received on a daily basis.
- Check all details and print off relevant forms required to complete the process for the embassy.
- Acknowledge and scan and log all passports received.
- Run reports within the system for operations and finance to assist with the visa process.
- Return passports via the postal system on a daily basis, package visa documents for special delivery.
- Work as part of the operations team to take calls on the visa line to help with enquiries from both travel agents and direct customers.
- Assist with phone calls and emails from client
- Amending/Cancelling existing bookings
VISA Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Previous experience of dealing with passports/visas is essential.
- Honesty and reliability are key to this role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Well-presented and portrays the company a professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Outgoing, ‘Can do’ attitude, proactive, takes initiative
- Understands meaning of good customer service
- Good interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn new skills within the team (all staff are cross trained
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment and dealing with stressful situations.
To apply for this Visa Operations Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for VISA Opertaions Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly