Partner Relationship Manager, Global eCom - Relocate Hong Kong
Partner Relationship Manager, Global eCommerce - Relocate to Hong Kong
Our client seeks a talented RM for a business development role for their Affiliate Partner products. It involves working with a wide selection of third parties to help drive hotel sales through diverse distribution channels. The Affiliate Partner Products are online hotel-booking solutions for partners to help monetise their own traffic with ancillary revenue or to provide extra value to their customers through hotel discounts and promotions.
- You will be highly self-motivated
- You'll be a pro at multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Able to work independently
- You're a fast learner and quick to understand software products
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated consumer and client orientated mindset with preference for candidates from e-commerce or travel sector
- Good understanding of Internet trends
- Experience in interacting with external senior level executives
- Business development and deal negotiation experience is a plus
- Fluent in Cantonese preferred with strong English communication skills, Mandarin is a plus
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
- Generation of partner leads
- Ownership of the Sales process from deal negotiation to deal closure
- Implementation of the company's Partner solutions
- Approval of deals through internal best practices including Legal, Finance, IT
- Building long-term relationships with partners
- Strategic planning and optimisation of partnerships
- Involvement with media and PR in the local markets
- Marketing of the Affiliate Partner program in the local market
- Looking for innovative business development opportunities in the market
Sounds like a great fit? Then please apply with your CV today.
This position is open to local and international applications, for overseas persons the role comes with a generous relocation package and visa sponsorship, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Hong Kong.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.