Tailormade Tours & Cruise Consultant
Our client is a well established and award winning specialist tour operator, due to success and expansion seeking a Tailormade Tours & Cruise Consultant to join their friendly and busy team. Are you looking for an exciting tailormade specialist position covering luxury high-end holidays, tours and cruises? If so, this tailor-made opportunity will offer you all the satisfaction in terms of the products you’re selling and the financial rewards offered to you by this well recognised and admired tour operator.
This exciting tours consultant role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
* Creating some of the most unforgettable voyages for travellers, tailormade travel, tours and cruises, creating world voyage itineraries to Alaska, Europe, USA, Canada, South America, Caribbean, Mexico, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
* Checking availability, tailor-making tours and liaising with suppliers and assisting with any special requests.
* Account managing customers from start to finish - offering a concierge service and booking travel extras
* Ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Attending travel exhibitions and building new product ranges for customers
What are we looking for?
* Experience in arranging tours, tailormade itineraries or cruises within a tour operator or travel agency is a MUST to be considered for this role
* Experience of CRS / GDS Flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan is essential
* Have excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
* A commitment to excellent customer service and support
* Have a high degree of accuracy and excellent eye for detail
- Career progression
- Monday-Friday sociable office working hours
- Generous salary, incentives and bonus
- Exciting varied job role
- Private Medical Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme with company healthy contributions
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Product Training Visits
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Enhance your travel career now and send your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Refer a friend reward scheme: Our refer a friend reward scheme is about thanking and recognising you for telling your family, friends or co workers about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Platinum Travel. If we place them in a permanent role, as a thank you we shall reward you with £100 of gift vouchers of your choice. There is no limit on the number of referrals you can make.
Apply for Tailormade Tours & Cruise Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly