Home-based Business Travel Consultant
Are you looking for a better work/life balance? Would you like to work from home for a leading Business Travel Company in a role which can work around school drop offs/pick ups and a move away from the restrictions of a 9-5 business travel role? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join our client, a well-established, sophisticated after-hours travel service, with teams in the United Kingdom and Australia.
They provide dedicated round-the-clock service extension to over 230 corporate, entertainment and marine Travel Management Companies, and this fast-paced and challenging role involves working a flexible shift pattern including mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays, but NO night shifts!
Successful candidates will be highly skilled business travel professionals with an in-depth knowledge of at least one major GDS, strong fares and ticketing skills, and good worldwide geographical knowledge. In return they will be rewarded with an attractive package worth up to £25k including a competitive salary and excellent bonuses and benefits.
If you’d like to join this fantastic Business Travel Company as part of their specialist Home-based after-hours team, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Home-based Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling after-hours enquiries for a variety of prestigious clients
- Dealing with new reservations, amendments, schedule changes and cancellations
- Ticketing – including reissues and complex fare recalculations
- Offering exceptional customer service with every client transaction
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Offering creative solutions to problems
- Full or part time positions are available
Skills required for the role:
- Current Business Travel experience – minimum 3 years
- In-depth knowledge of at least one major GDS (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus)
- Strong fares and worldwide geographical knowledge
- Ticketing experience – ideally including nett fare ticketing, fare recalculations and exchanges
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Professional and able to work with autonomy
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Home-based Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.