Travel Data Analyst
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our client’s busy data team as a Travel Data Analyst, due to success and expansion. This well known, award winning and dynamic tour operator with offices across the world, offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe and offer generous benefits and career progression.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Understand and simplify complex business data for use by other teams/systems
- Create reports for business teams around the world, by using excel and database systems
- Managing data such as new price promotions and booking information
- Problem solve errors in database and web systems by user testing and fault finding
- Provide business data to all teams who require it such as segmented customer data for mail shots etc.
- Work with new tools such as BI tools to provide more visual, granular data to stakeholders
- Dealing with any general queries reported in relation to the database and web systems
- Support for the day to day running of financial reports
- Advanced Excel user (vlookups, pivot tables, macros etc)
- Database design experience
- Database query knowledge, such as SQL/MySQL
- A very keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview is an advantage
- Financial reporting experience
- Basic Programming knowledge
- Experience working in the travel industry in a similar role would also be an advantage
- Salary increases
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Free car parking
- Varied job role
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly