Travel Sales Consultant / Executive
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking international travel organisation that specialises in arranging travel for students in Africa, Asia and South America. Due to success and expansion, we are now seeking an ambitious and experienced Travel Sales Executive to join our clients friendly and fun team. This role ideal for an experienced Travel Consultant with experience within the travel industry looking for a diverse role which offers career progression and generous bonus and benefits.
This very exciting Travel Executive role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Undertaking initial contact with all customers including contacting new and existing enquiries and responding to all incoming phone and email travel enquiries.
- Building relationships students and professionals to obtain contributions for marketing activity and representatives to increase awareness .
- Developing and maintaining relationships with university student societies.
- Attending student society events.
- Working closely with the Global Sales and Marketing Team.
To be the cut above the rest…
- Educated to degree level.
- The ability to build and develop relationships at all professional levels is key.
- Minimum 2 years proven sales experience, in both face to face and telephone environments within the travel industry is a must.
- Excellent written and communication skills essential.
- Presentation experience advantageous.
- Full clean driving licence and valid passport.
• Generous bonus
• Lucrative salary
• Career progression
• Travel Perks
• Sociable working hours
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and professional travel company, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give tour travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.