Customer Service Manager – Tour Operator
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is offering a career developing opportunity to an experienced Customer Service Manager with a knack for developing great professional relationships. This luxury tour operator is looking for a dedicated Customer Service Manager who will lead and drive the customer service department to deliver world class service to its travel customers. The role is ideally created for a problem-solver who thinks inside, outside and under the box, someone who is a great team player, ambitious and looking for their next challenging travel role.
This tour operator has a close team of travel professionals, all with different interests and talents so when working together, real magic happens. Their culture is simple; anything is possible if you work hard and enjoy what you do.
- Lead, manage and inspire a small team of Customer Service Co-ordinators ensuring all are supported and developed in their roles
- Implement a consistent and clear vision of the Customer Service journey and structure to enable continuous growth and development
- Investigate and solve pre and post departure customer escalations and issues
- Ensure proactive communication between the luxury tour operator and its customers with regular progress reports
- Maintain customer records of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Analyse the customer service that the tour operator provides and conduct follow up calls and customer satisfaction surveys
- Continuous training for the Customer Service team ensuring they have full and up to date knowledge of both the holiday products and best Customer Service practice
- Take full charge of the more serious complaints and client compensation
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including the ABTA code of conduct, review current Customer Service processes, challenge and suggest improvements where necessary
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Senior CS Executive/CS Manager with experience in both Pre and Post Departure CS environments within a tailor-made/dynamic packaging tour operator. Our client will not consider candidates from a cruise or an airline background
- A natural leader with the ability to influence, inspire and develop Customer Service Co-ordinators with a thorough understanding of Customer Service methodologies
- Knowledge of the ABTA code of conduct with regards to dealing with customer service issues
- Solid prioritisation and organisation skills, ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to see the bigger picture and how actions impact on the company in a wider context
- Excellent telephone manner, friendly and approachable with a consultative approach
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
There is an excellent salary package on offer as the role is paying up to £32,000 per annum, plus a performance related bonus and benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Customer Service Manager – Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly