Customer Service Executive
1 day left
- Contract Type
This Multi-Award Winning Worldwide Tour Operator is seeking an experienced Senior Customer Service Executive to join their Operations team in London. This position requires a travel industry candidate who has experience within a customer service role, dealing with pre and post departure customer queries. This role includes an array of responsibilities and ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
The CS Role:
- Professionally handle both pre and post-holiday enquiries from all customers, respond accordingly and resolve effectively
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service standards and professional relationship with all customers
- Respond, investigate and resolve all travel customer complaints in accordance with company protocol, procedures and travel industry guidelines
- Maintain and deliver the highest level of written communication for all client correspondence
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Our client will only consider candidates with previous pre & post departure customer service experience gained within a tailor-made/dynamic packaging specialist tour operator. They will not consider candidates from a cruise/airline background.
- Will have working knowledge of the ABTA code of conduct
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome difficult situations diplomatically
- Possess excellent attention to detail, have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Must also be a professional, a team player and have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to listen and trouble shoot enquires, good organisational skills and ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy skills in using PC and associated networks and systems, including Microsoft Word and Outlook
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum + excellent benefits along with career growth and the opportunity to travel on educationals. This is a fantastic job opportunity for those of you who wish to work for a high-end travel organisation. If you feel this position has your name on it, then get in touch with us and forward us your CV today!!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly