Move to Business Travel (Mon-Fri)
2 days left
- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity for experienced Travel Consultants to really make their mark with this highly established TMC. If you’re looking to break into Business Travel, then this role is made for you! Working within a personalised team of professional business travel consultants, your main duty will be to deliver the highest standard of customer service whilst managing your corporate travel accounts.
- Deliver the highest standard of service to your Corporate client accounts, being the one point of contact
- Create First and Business Class itineraries, from multi-stops & around the world flights, including booking luxury accommodation, transfers and other ancillary products
- Work on a variety of mixed corporate accounts, managing all travel requests from the start of the process right through to the finish
- Deliver strong organisational qualities; a flexible approach and the ability to adapt to last minute travel changes and demands from clients, with accuracy and attention to detail being a must
- Play a key part within the successful corporate travel team, working on new and existing accounts, adding to the success of this business
- Assist with the response to emergency situations caused by airlines, suppliers or unexpected global events to ensure the best results for your VIP clients
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a travel consultant with a GDS is essential
- Proven ability to build worldwide travel itineraries using nett airfares and effective relationships with clients
- Excellent time management and delivery focus, with a proven track record of devising and implementing common sense and pragmatic solutions and achieving top results
- Outstanding people skills, effective and balanced approach to client management and client satisfaction
- Highly motivated, confident and an enthusiastic individual, who is pro-active and has exceptional interpersonal skills and thrives when providing high level of customer service
The basic salary is up to £20,000 per annum + bonuses.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Move to Business Travel (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly