Head of Marketing
An exciting opening has arisen for a senior marketer to create, own and deliver the full marketing strategy for a leading award-winning luxury tour operator in London. The Head of Marketing role will strengthen the company brand across both online and offline channels and requires a hands-on marketing professional who is creative, innovative and looking to make a real impact with this hugely successful brand. You will have commercial flair & acumen to plan, develop and implement our client’s marketing to lead their sales strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the marketing strategy and making the business the number one travel brand
- Build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders and marketing team
- Lead from the front, manage, develop and grow an already established marketing team, provide marketing skills, expertise and guidance for their day-to-day activities
- Establish best practices, standards for generation, and optimisation of marketing productivity through the use of relevant technology, slick processes, and people
- Create effective inbound lead generation campaigns and measuring campaign performance
- Set targets and report on all key marketing metrics, monitoring results from campaigns, identify trends, insights, growth strategies and analysing customer experience
- Analyse team performance and results, measure success and use this information to build and develop future marketing strategy
- Exploit partnership and promotional opportunities with Airlines, hotels, booking engines etc.
- Strengthen company brand across online and offline marketing channels
- Engage with all sales departments across the business to support their needs and ensure alignment with company's goals and mission
- Ensure true ROI for the business
- Utilise the best new marketing technologies and content techniques
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Proven track record of leading an online and offline travel marketing team and successfully executing marketing functions to deliver business growth within the travel industry
- An ROI and metric focused mind-set who is comfortable with website analytics tools and experience with Google Adwords campaigns
- A Visionary who is hands-on, leading from the front, extremely strategic, with a keen eye for detail and ability to develop insights, analyse trends and react effectively to on-going changes in the travel market
- Must have impeccable commercial awareness, must possess strong understanding of tailor-made products and be able to understand and react to the travel market effectively
- Must have experience of working across various marketing channels
If you are a senior travel marketing professional with a proven track record, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Not only is our client offering an extremely competitive salary £60,000 - £70,000 BOE but the position also comes with performance related bonus - this is not an opportunity to be missed!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity... Apply online now!