Senior Business Travel Consultant
SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
An amazing opportunity has arisen to for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join an independent Business Travel company located in the West End of London. Currently seeking a very experienced and competent Galileo trained Senior Business Travel Consultant with excellent fares and ticketing experience to work within a team of hardworking consultants.
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Working in the office booking all means of travel for the client using GDS (Galileo)
* To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
* Knowledge of airlines and their products, city codes and geography
* Ticketing & Invoicing
* Working as part of a team in a demanding, pressurised environment
Senior Business Travel Consultant Remuneration package:
* ££ SALARY EXCELLENT
* Travel concessions / discounts
* Generous holiday entitlement
Senior Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Previous experience working within Business Travel is essential
* Experience and full working knowledge of net and published fares is needed
* Fully conversant on Galileo and be able to issue tickets, re-issue and know fare constructions.
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
* Have worked for an independent business travel agency
This is an opportunity for a experienced business travel consultant to join a team where they will be rewarded for their hard work with a fantastic salary!!
Apply for Senior Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly