Senior Customer Experience Analyst - Contact Center - Bangkok
Senior Customer Experience Analyst - Contact Centre - global eCommerce travel leader -- Bangkok
Please Note: This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand and our client welcomes applications from overseas candidates willing to relocate. Full visa sponsorship will be provided.
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
- Attentive to detail and committed to data integrity
- Must want to tell an impactful story with analysis not just number crunch
- Self-motivated with a keen and curious nature; able and willing to share your opinion
- Able to work in a highly multi-cultural team
- Proactive, practical and solution-oriented with "Get it done!" attitude
- Aware of the importance of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Expert in at least one data analysis package, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python or VBA
- Can extract data from large databases, e.g. SQL Server, Vertica
- Able to conduct statistical analysis or experimentation with a business focus
- Skilled Excel user. Able to understand and build complex spreadsheets
- Organised; can manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- Confident communicating with people of differing levels of seniority, analytical understanding and from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Able to communicate fluently in English both spoken and written - additional languages are a plus
- Bachelor Degree or higher that included mathematics, statistics, data science or a similar field
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably working with large data-sets and experimentation
- Experience with dashboarding / visualisation software like Tableau
- Experience with working in a customer service environment
- Experience in digital (performance) marketing or customer management.
- Experience in management consulting
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specialises in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travellers. Their network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travellers.
We are looking for analysts to join the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia based in Bangkok, Thailand.
This is a strongly data driven organisation meaning your insights will impact strategic and tactical decisions driving business growth. Working closely with your team, your role will be to help drive decision-making with insights from customer data analysis. Teams you could work with include the marketing, customer experience or product teams.
We want curious, proactive analysts, who love the idea of working in an international and multicultural company, analysing billions of actions from millions of travellers choosing from thousands of hotels! You will get the opportunity to own analytical projects all the way from understanding stakeholder needs to communicating the findings.
- Understand and report to your team and senior management on business performance
- Ensure delivery of regular reports on time and without error
- Identify and investigate trends, anomalies and opportunities to improve business strategy
- Work with stakeholders in your team to understand their business needs and identify opportunities for analysis insight to inform their decision-making
- Self-manage delivery ofanalytical projects:
- Defining the business problem
- Determining the analytical approach with your team
- Efficiently extract relevant data
- Appropriately use statistical and data analysis techniques
- Communicating your findings using impactful visualisations
- Balance multiple priorities, updating stakeholders on progress and expected delivery
- Encourage and train department members in best practice use of data, analysis techniques and interpretation.
- Be part of a dynamic and exciting data-driven multinational team
- The chance to propose ideas to improve operations based on data and have an impact on the customer experience
- The opportunity for continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs
Your next step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently