Senior Learning & Development Specialist, eCommerce, Providence
Senior Learning & Development Specialist, global eCommerce travel leader, Providence
As a Senior L&D Specialist, you will work closely with the operations management team and liaise with the relevant departments to ensure that global operations personnel reflect consistent standards of product knowledge, communication skills as well as the self-motivation to provide outstanding service. The position requires you to provide extensive training, coaching, share best people management practices and contribute with ideas for continuous organizational development.
Responsibilities:Identification of Training Needs
- To work with Operations Management & the learning & development (training) specialists to identify training needs across the contact center in order to ensure SLAs are met
- Monitor team learning activities, training delivery, feedback surveys and performance reports to ensure consistency and meeting learning objectives
- Design and deliver specific training required. The jobholder will be required to deliver core training modules including sales skills, customer service, systems training, leadership training tailored to the US markets needs
- To design and deliver ongoing training programs (including e-learning platforms) to enhance, correct or bridge skills gaps
- To carry out on the job one-to-one coaching sessions with both customer support specialists, trainers & team leaders to meet specific training and development needs as necessary
- To help create & maintain a learning environment in our contact centers
- To create and execute remote learning programs for all our locations
- To evaluate all training carried out to ensure that the areas of learning developed during the training have been transferred back to the workplace, and that the training has been relevant, informative and effective.
- Track, analyse & report the success of the training programs
- Updates own job knowledge by studying industry best practice & participating in training activities
To be successful in this position you should be educated to a degree level and have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a trainer in Contact Center Training & QA methodologies / BPO industry. From time to time you may have to work outside your contractual hours due to afternoon classes. Rest assured, you will be rewarded with ongoing support and continuous learning & development through corporate training programs (Harvard Mentor). If travelling is your thing- you'll also have the ability to travel to different office locations around the world!
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travellers. Their network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travellers.
Please note: we are only able to accept candidates that have the correct right to work in the US without sponsorship.