Manager of Customer Satisfaction - Contact Center -- Shanghai
Manager of Customer Satisfaction - Contact Centre -- Shanghai
Please Note: This role is based in Shanghai, China and our client welcomes applications from overseas candidates willing to relocate. Full visa sponsorship will be provided.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the BPO / Contact centre environment.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a senior supervisor, junior management or management experience.
- At least a college graduate (4-year course), university degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Chinese Native level
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy.
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Strong time management skill.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analysing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve the efficiency of escalation management and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different time-lines.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment.
- For candidates applying from outside China: a minimum of 2 years of work experience and a Bachelor's Degree
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specialises in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travellers. Their network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travellers.
The Manager of Customer Experience Group provides vision, leadership, and guidance to each team leader and associates in the key operating areas through performance and goal setting. Effectively communicates with team, developing a climate in which information is shared openly. Clearly defines team goals and expectations. Develops tactical plans to reach these goals.
Manage the daily operations of the contact centre division and ensure the contact centre meets agreed service levels, statistics and targets set out by the Senior Director of Operation
- Maintains and improves call centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and competing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares call centre performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Ensure all call centre agents have performance appraised by monthly one to one sessions and continuous motivational methods are employed throughout the year.
- Ensure the call centre is resourced adequately by shift and make necessary adjustments in line with this.
- Reduce attrition levels within the call centre.
- Ensure that customer care specialists and team leaders are empowered.
- Fosters associates to learn, develop and adapt to a constantly changing work environment. Continuously reviews team performance; identifies and appropriately addresses opportunities for improvement. Determines training requirements. Ensures timely and effective training is delivered to enhance skills of the team. Implements initiatives and processes to improve all aspects of the department.
- Responsible for all client/customer-related tasks including customer satisfaction surveys.
- Manage daily performance of multiple supervisors in a fast paced call centre environment.
- Establish clear roles, directions, responsibilities, and performance requirements for call centre supervisors.
- Lead by example to directly and indirectly motivate and generate enthusiasm among call centre employees.
- Consistently build and maintain positive team morale.
- Research and analyse root cause of problems, identify trends and recurring problems, and suggest resolutions.
- Attend and initiate management meeting.
- Ensures that the division executes on business continuity and security processes.
- Monthly and quarterly division performance reviews.
- Create and suggest leadership and executive programs for the team leaders.
- Create the annual, quarterly and monthly plans of the call centre division assigned, have these plans approved by the operations director then implement.
- Review plans and proposals created by team leaders and customer care associates.
- Reward and recognise performance.
- Ensure that the working environment is in line with the vision, mission and values.
- Cultivate a culture of ownership amongst department employees by involving employees in problem-solving and decision making as much as possible.
- Responds to escalated inquiries, complaints, and disputes from customers and internal business partners.
- Oversee the work-flow management and quality of work, ensuring overall compliance with government regulations/local laws of the land.
Your next step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently