Recruitment Sourcing Specialist - Global eCom. - Providence USA
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist - Global eCommerce Travel Leader - Providence, USA
You will be joining our client's vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group. As a Recruiter you will be their talent acquisition specialist contributing to the firm's success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse multilingual candidates for positions throughout the company globally. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple locations across Asia and globally and promoting the firm as employer of choice.
- Understand the talent needs and the knowledge, skills and abilities required by hiring managers and agree sourcing and selection approach
- Understand open recruitment requirements and create appropriate job descriptions and attractive adverts
- Demonstrate creativity in using the right channels and messages to find targeted sources of high quality candidates
- Create an effective candidate network leveraging social media and technology to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates
- Develop a pool of qualified active and passive candidates and maintain contact with possible future candidates
- Foster relationships with high potential candidates for future opportunities. Ensures that candidates have a highly positive experience during the recruitment and selection process.
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talents using direct channels in line with business needs
- Review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews as required
- Organize interviews at all stages of the process including diary coordination for interviewers
- Submit appropriate candidates to the hiring managers outlining relevant experience.
- Ensure interview feedback is gathered from hiring managers and recorded in a timely manner and communicated to candidates
- Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Partnering with the HR Service Delivery team to ensure quality of all related recruitment correspondence including all offers of employment
- External networking to understand bench marking and best practice
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across the company including with hiring managers; HR and the business.
- Provide hiring managers with regular updates on their open positions
- Engage in timely and appropriate communications with all candidates, hiring managers, vendors, generalists and other stakeholders
- Keeping knowledge current - (market conditions, regulation, etc…)
Skills and Experience
- Strong computer skills: Social Media, Linked In, Twitter, Job Boards, applicant tracking systems.
- Significant experience in social media, technology, internet sourcing and online recruitment tools
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including interviewing, negotiating and closing offers as well as the ability to support the team in development of these skills
- Recruitment experience within a high volume environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and consultative skills including the ability to present to internal and external groups,
- Ability to source both active and passive candidates via a multitude of sourcing channels and collaborate on recruitment process improvement projects and initiatives.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; strong time management; attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Process focused, methodical, well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Results orientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, and act on opportunities to create value
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience
- Experience of employment branding strategies
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment; experience recruiting within a large matrix environment
Our client is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide. Their network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
Are you up for the challenge? Then please apply with your CV today!
You must be eligible to work in the USA.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.